Give your child the 3 elements of a truly well-rounded education!
- Biblical training
- Academic excellence
- Extra-curricular activities for a holistic education
We place the highest emphasis on nurturing Christian hearts:
- Daily chapel services
- Yearly theology class
- Saved to Serve projects
- School climate of repentance, forgiveness and renewal
- Culturally diverse student body, demonstrates acceptance and respect for each other
We build strong academic minds:
- College-prep curriculum
- Block scheduling
- Cutting-edge technology
- Resource room
- Highly qualified faculty
- Average class size of 18-25 students
- College credit classes
We encourage participation in activities that offer fun and additional learning opportunities:
- Complete athletic program - Metro League (Formerly ABC League) - Crusaders have won 14 State Championships and made 30 final-four appearances.
- Two major drama productions annually
- Vocal and instrumental music groups
- Leadership opportunities - Student Council, FBLA, TREND, NHS, Traveling Math Team
We invite you to schedule a personal visit to our campus during school hours to witness our "Workshop in Christian Living."